9 best ways to make money online
- Bitwine.com– sell your knowledge by offering consultancy services.
- About.com– become a guide (publisher) on about.com, and get paid for writing content. Based on your performance, your salary can be anywhere between $500-$8500/month. Check out the list of available.
- Chacha.com– chacha is a human powered search engine that’s maintained by search guides. It has more than 10.000 guides already and pays them between $5-$20/hour depending on performance.
- Zazzle.com– these websites lets you put custom graphics or photos on popular, easy-to-ship, high-selling products i.e. t-shirts, mugs, hats, bags….etc. If something is sold you receive a commission. Since both of these websites receive lots of traffic, it seems quite promising.
- Elance.com| Guru.com – mainly for techies; SEO professionals, web designers, developers…etc
- Fiverr.com is a long established freelance site where everything costs a $5 minimum. It’s a simple and easy to use website, where you post the services you can provide: and if someone needs them, they’ll pay you to work.
- Upwork.com is somewhat of a sister company to eLance, that helps freelancers find work in a wide range of areas. Out of the two sites, it’s down to your personal preference: but the Upwork’s design and Payment tracker app set it apart from the competition.
- Craigslist.org isn’t a site you’d think synonymous with Freelance Work – but it’s actually a hub of jobs and work to apply for.
- Freelancer.com is a ‘gameified’ version of the sites eLance and Upwork mentioned earlier. You have the ability to ‘level up’ by earning experience points from the projects you complete and the milestones you hit. There are no shortage of jobs on these sites and everything is channelled depending on your skills and abilities.